Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Effetre Lace Agate

Why am I posting about a glass that you can't get yet? That I have already posted about?

Because I have some and you don't? Because I'm mean? Because I'm a glass tease?

Yeah, all of the above. Bite me.



Lace Agate - thin encased over clear - coz I don't have that much of it either. ;-)




Above, Lace Agate + Silver Lake frit.


Lace Agate + Triton and Silver Lake Frit.


Lace Agate + Silver Foil - melted in.



Someday - this glass will arrive in quantity, and when it does - boy, will you be ready!

1 comment:

  1. you are hysterical.....
    beautiful colour reactions Dwyn...
    mona & the girls
    ps have you tried the new blue chalcedony..
    would love to send ya some to play with... ;0)
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete