Friday, December 12, 2014

CiM 617 Trapeze

CiM Trapeze is a wonderfully transparent medium lavender - that I get the feeling is supposed to colour shift. It has that colour about it that looks like others that shift, and I see a little tonal variation, but not huge, dramatic shifts. This may say more about my lighting options and the lack of sunlight than about the glass, however.

Like others of it's ilk - other purple-blue "Alexandrite" colour shift glasses - it is dreamy to work. Very clear, tiny bubbles, but no scumming. I wish "clear" was this nice.




 I wandered around the house, looking for different lights to shoot with. You can see a difference between the above and below, but it's hard to say how much of the colour change is a shift, or is a result of the colour of the light.



Anyhoo - it's a nice, magical colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment