Tuesday, May 08, 2012

From the class - Jeri Warhaftig

I just finished up a class with Jeri Warhaftig on the weekend, and those of you who have read back in this blog know that I don't have any expectations of getting beads I like from any class. I'm there to learn. I'm out of my comfort zone (although, learning in your own studio or one that you use frequently  - home field advantage, so to speak - is a huge plus!) - I'm pushing the envelope and sometimes it pushes back.


However, I have to say,  I'm pretty happy with this one.



This is about an inch across, using copper foil and goldstone, and sandblasted, using the new sandblasting set up at beadFX.

Thank you, Jeri and Neil. You were awesome!

3 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous! I love the play of the metals encased in the blasted glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 p.m.

    Very beautiful bead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Neil and I loved the classes at BeadFX, your work is just beautiful! Please do some more of the sandblasted dragons, I want to see them!! Jeri

    ReplyDelete