Monday, May 31, 2010

I thought I would be posting

I tested a new colour from CiM - Sherwood - before I left - and I intended to blog it from the road - but the card reader on the laptop is not reading the card from my camera. So figures.

Anyhoo - new colour from CiM - nicely streaky - and I'll show you pics when I get back. (It's so new - it's not even on their site yet!)

Where the heck am I? I'm in Montreal - taking a class with Lucio Bubacco. Woohoo!

I repeat - Woohoo!

For the same reason - I can't post pics from the class. :-( So that too will have to wait till I get back.

If you aren't familiar with Lucio's work - you can check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. You lucky, lucky person. I LOVE HIM!!!! I have been lucky enough to take two classes with him. I can just sit and watch him work and I would be a happier camper. He is PHENOMENAL! I can't wait to see your photographs. Jealous! I hope you have fun and create wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pics for Sherwood. I wish CiM would come up with a deep, dark green that is actually visible as such, perhaps lighter than slytherin and greener than algae?

    ReplyDelete