Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CiM 795: Adobe Limited Run


This is a promising color. This is Adobe, and it is a limited run - which means it is deemed too similar to another colour to put into production.

Not sure what that colour is - Ginger, maybe. I'll have to find some and compare.

I rather like it - it is a nice warm brown, a very comfortable dark flesh colour. I think I'd like to try some sculptural figures in this one.

It did have a lot of surface air bubbles in the rod when I used it - I could see them popping as the rod melted. However - there is no trace of them in the beads, and the rods were not at all shocky.

1 comment:

  1. Gail Bryant4:36 p.m.

    Nice Dwyn. I like it too... a nice amber beer colour... dark honey colour... hmmm, and I'm not even hungry right now. Gail

    ReplyDelete