Sunday, September 19, 2010

CiM 703 -4 and -5: Butter Pecan Unique 4, 5



This is Butter Pecan Unique -4 and -5. It's something of a disappointment to me, as it is, well, grey. It's not an un-useful colour - and would make a lovely neutral, especially for someone whose work is define by those quiet, tasteful sets of beads, beautifully matched and with intricate patterns - the kind I can admire, but can not do. Oh, I suppose if you put a gun to my head, I could pull it off, but really - I'm more of a wild and woolly type.


This is BP-4 on the base on the left, with Original base on the right, and the dots reversed. (Above)

This is BP-5 on the base on the left, with Original base on the right, and the dots reversed. (Above)

I can't really tell the two uniques apart - and to demonstrate that they are not the same bead and I didn't mix them up - here you can see the identifying marker dots that I put on them. Unique 4 may be slightly lighter.

Anyhoo - they are grey. Which, if you've been using Butter Pecan for say, Angels, skip the uniques 4 and 5 - unless you are going to make stone angels. Or weeping angels.

In which case, don't blink. Whatever you do - Don't Blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment