Friday, April 17, 2009

Still Here

I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Last Friday - my girl Abby - pic - collapsed in the back yard - her hindquarters paralysed.

I rushed her to emerg (it was Good Friday, remember?) and they diagnosed a ruptured disc between L1 and L2.

She had surgery on Monday. She's still at the clinic - and I'm visiting her every day. This has taken up a lot of my energy.

I haven't gone away - I just have nothing particularly glassy to say - except - I need to sell a lot of beads.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Abby recovers fast & you sell lotsa beads! I know those emergency clinics, surgery & vet fees add up so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby is a beautiful dog, I am certain she know the luck she have to have your affection.
    Take care
    Lise F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, DWYN! I guess you do need to sell a lot of beads.... How's Abby doing? What's the prognosis? Hang in there. If you need to vent, I'm just a phone call away!

    ReplyDelete