Monday, December 26, 2011

CiM Purple Haze

CiM Purple Haze - over silver foil. Now THIS shines!

This was a core of something dark - I thought it was black but I see a little blue - so I think it might be indigo or one of the dark colours that I have tested recently.

A layer of silver foil, and then encased. This is photo'd in cool light. You can see where the Purple Haze has reacted with the silver to turn golden, in some places more than others.The overall effect is a antiquey gold on gold look.

Here it is again,in warm light - the golden effect is still there, but now it is more of a pink and gold.

Purple Haze over Silver Foil - WIN!

2 comments:

  1. Gail DB1:54 p.m.

    Oooow, I love it. And if you liked/like Jimmy Hendrix, you just have to buy this glass anyway. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This was a glass I wanted anyway, but now...

    ReplyDelete