Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Effetre 712 Whisper

I blogged this a while ago, (2009), and apparently forgot it completely.

I can't say I really have changed my mind on it.

It's a ridiculously pale tint of pink, that requires being worked ridiculously cool.

I'm sure someone out there can make it look good, but lawdy, it ain't me.







This is what happens if you over heat it, and there was no amount of oxygen that would stop this scorching/blackening effect. The only thing that stopped it was moving to a smaller torch with a smaller flame. 

 Maybe you can market it as "Storm Cloud Sunset."
I'm sure I'm missing something, but this one is not a winner in my books.

Please don't confuse this with the CiM Whisper - which is a pale opal pink. Which apparently I scorched too. So maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment