Monday, October 17, 2016

Vetro 976 Key Lime

I don't know that this will help you much - I don't know if you can buy it anywhere - but maybe you have some and have been saving it. I probably have less than a pound, and I'm certainly not selling it.

This is Vetro - Vetrofond - 976 - Key Lime. 

It is an acid yellow green - and not like any other colour I am familiar with. A true chartreuse.

It is so vibrant and it just pops. It is an excellent accent colour with other colours.

Anyway - if this is a colour you love - you're going to have to hunt for  this - but you'll probably have to haunt ebay or etsy for it.

Anyway - just wanted to record it - before it is all gone. Vetro made two extraordinary colours - this and 977 Parrot Green, which we just haven't seen the likes of since.







No comments:

Post a Comment