Wednesday, April 11, 2018

CiM 557 Serenity

Well Hello - here's a colour that will walk right into your heart! Serenity is a Dark Aqua with a smidgen of green, but not enough to push it into Teal territory. It is a colour that is usually called Blue Zircon in the commercial bead biz. (Compare to this photo of Swarovski Blue Zircon.) You don't see it nearly often enough, in my humble opinion - as it is a truly beautiful colour.



As you can see from this photo - there is no shift in colour from heating - what you see is what you get.













For comparison's sake, from the BOTTOM, Serenity, Effetre's light and dark teal - just a bit greener, and CiM 508 Leaky Pen - quite a bit darker.


 Five pretty spacers, all in row.

 And up close, because this colour is just fun to look at. I can see a smattering of bubbles in the one on the left - I didn't notice them however until I looked this close.

I love this colour. It's not my favouritest colour in the whole world, but I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment