Saturday, October 06, 2012

Belladonna: Aqua Splash

Belladonna is a Boutique glass - just offering a few, select, specialty colours. This is Aqua Splash. It is an intense aqua colour that reduces.

These are 5 self-colored spacers - all reduced. 


This is a base of white, with stripes of Aqua Splash, then reduced. The white has fumed to a dark ivory colour. The Aqua Splash kept going muddy on my, and I had to unreduce it a number of times. Finally, I got it to reduce in a manner that I didn't hate.


It's not so much a metallic reduction as more a misty/cloudy type effect. With some hints of iridescence.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your final results; the Aqua Splash on each end of your bead reminds me of DH Gaia, when it is reduced. The spacers came out interesting and pretty akso. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 p.m.

    I found your blog from roaming beadFX...I love your work, but I must say that your NAILS impress me! :) I work with my hands all the time and I wish I could have them look half as nice as yours!

    Lovely work - I'll be sure to keep your blog bookmarked!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete