Thursday, August 25, 2011

CiM 501: Caribbean Ltd Run



CiM 501 - Caribbean - What a pretty shade of blue!

Oh yeah - this is a must have. This is a denim blue - that smokey Montana Blue Sapphire colour that has been missing from the colour palette.

It looks like medium sapphire in these photo to me, on my monitor - so I'm not sure what it will look like to you, but in real life, it looks darker and more muted - like denim!




On the left, over white (I let the bead get off centre, and in heating it up enough to round it and get it back on centre, it when from blue over white to blue and white swirled). On the right, self-coloured spacer.
Blue, over a core of white.


If you are a fan of blue - you'll love this colour!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a lovely blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyful - what does core means ?? I am not so strong in special words :0))

    Love
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Core = inner layer or "stuff inside." In this case, it means that I put down a layer of white first, then the blue on top.

    ReplyDelete